Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I got a loose tooth!!!


Check it out! I was eating a popsicle and I bit down on the stick and then my tooth got all loose! It's kind of hard to tell but it's the one on the bottom, close to the middle.


I was so excited that my tooth was getting loose that I begged my daddy to take me to the store so that we could get apples. Everyone in my class said that that's what you're supposed to do when you get a loose tooth... you get apples.


Everyone said that you bite down on the apple and BAM your tooth pops out. You know what? THEY LIED! You know what really happens? It hurts... really bad. Now I'm mad. Would you please put the camera away Dad?!?!?!


OK, fast forward a few days. It kept getting looser and looser until finally my mommy couldn't stand it any longer. She reached in there, grabbed my tooth, and yanked it right out of my head! Can you believe that?!?! I'm so stoked. I called my grandparents and my best friends to let them know! I took the tooth to school for show and tell. It was my sharing day. My whole class was happy for me. Now to cash in. I've gotta get to bed so that the tooth fairy can hook me up.

Good night!

No comments: