Friday, September 09, 2005

I’m so excited!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Daddy and Mommy told me today that we were going to the toy store to buy me my first bike! I can’t believe it! We went to Toy’s R Us and looked around at the bikes. I checked out a bunch of different models and colors and decided on the green one that had a sticker on it that said, “PainKiller”. I’m pretty sure that means that it won’t hurt if I crash, so that’s good!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So we headed back to the house, found my helmet and then Dad and I went for a ride. This bike is SWEET!!! I’m especially pleased with a special feature that the PainKiller has… AN EXTRA SET OF WHEELS!!! No kidding… On either side of the one in back! Isn’t that killer?!?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here I am about 10 seconds into my first ride!!! You know what happened about 15 seconds into my first ride??? My FIRST CRASH. You remember what I said about PainKiller means it won’t hurt? Not so much. It kinda hurt. But anyway, Dad and I went on a nice long ride. I caught one really long gradual downhill and I laughed so hard! On my way down the hill I screamed at the top of my lungs, “LIFE IS GOOD!!! (true) That was right before I got my first flat tire (also true). Oh well. That’s enough firsts’ for one day. I’m exhausted, I’ve gotta go take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME DUDE!