Wednesday, May 18, 2005

THANKS UNCLE RUSS!!!

Hi guys, Obadiah here. My uncle Russ is a pilot and he promised me I could go for a flight for my birthday present. He told me I could bring along my Daddy, and a friend, so I called my best buddy Zachariah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We flew out to the coast. You could see everything! We saw the ocean, and lots of trees, and ponds, and one really big lake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uncle Russ even let me fly the plane by myself!

It was SO FUN!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uncle Russ and Daddy thought it would be a great idea to do some sharp turns and make the plane go around and around REALLY fast.
Zachariah seemed to think it was a great idea.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I didn’t like the idea AT ALL. When the plane went around in circles like that my throat started feeling scratchy and I kind of threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Even though I got a little sick, we all had a great time. It was really cool to go up in the plane.


My Daddy made a video of me flying the plane.
CLICK HERE to see the video.

No comments: